Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I love him!


I love him!

He's the best dog ever and I feel so lucky to have him here, and even though it's not even been a week, I already can't imagine not having him here!

I've been changing my mind a hundred times a day about whether to foster or adopt Kiyoshi. I know I've done this back and forth thing before, especially with Johnny, so I'm trying to sort myself out here before I get word that an application has come in for him. I guess I'm kinda hoping no one asks for him for at least a couple weeks. That could give me the time I need to know.

I've been sharing my thoughts with others, mostly to just get my thoughts in order and 'out there', but also to get valuable feedback from friends and family who know me well.

If I adopt him, he will be very loved and well cared for, happily ever after. If I foster and he is adopted out, there will be tears saying good-bye to this one; big, fat, sad, love tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment