Sunday, July 10, 2011

Meet Leo


Here is Leo just after his bath. He sure is cute!

Leo is a 9 month old, 8 pound Japanese Chin from Luv A Chin Rescue. I picked him up to foster on Wednesday.

Last summer I began fostering dogs, and started my first ever blog to document my new endeavor. Shortly after returning to work in the fall, I abandoned my foster dog blog, and here in cyberspace it sat with no updates the entire school year.

Now that it's summer once again, I have returned. I am pleased to introduce my current foster, Leo. He is little and sweet. He loves to wrestle with Kiyoshi and play with toys.

I adopted Kiyoshi, and he is absolutely the best dog ever in the whole world, and Nicholas and I love him so much!

My first ever foster dog was from Second Time Around Rescue and his name was Johnny. It was a great experience to take care of him, and he was happily adopted by a girl named Molly who named him Frankie and loves him lots. All together I have had 12 dogs in foster care, and my next post will chronicle the adventure of those dogs who missed out on getting into my blog because ... a single working mother just can't find time for everything, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment